I’ve made some good progress on this. Optimized the chip art a tiny bit, completely re-did the palm fronds. Managed to shave a few megabytes off the file size. Pretty happy with the art and the arrangement. Still tweaking the colors in very subtle ways. My RGB art will eventually have to be converted to CYMK (the horror!).
I have ordered some fabric swatches from a print-on-demand website. As soon as they get here, and assuming I see a fabric I like, I’ll order a small test swatch with my art on it. I’ve purchased a pattern for the shirt as well.
This may even be done in time for the 35th anniversary, if I’m lucky.